A university student from China, pasted a “boyfriend-wanted” card on the university notice board and more than 2000 guys showed up.
Guys who showed up.
The notice card.
“My name is Zhang Mengqian, a grade one student, and I think I am attractive, but strangely I can’t find a boyfriend. However I believe in destiny. If you have the same wish, please come under my dormitory building and shout for my name in between 12:30 to 12:50 on March 11th, and I will observe you secretly up on the building. If you’re my type, I’ll come down to meet you.”
(via bonyonyo)Posted on June 5, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Posted on June 1, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Brace yourself…Feelz is coming August 31st
This is WAY too amusing for me to ignore it. Oh fuck. It’s from weibo. I swore to myself that I would never post something from weibo…
……just this once.
(via dakkar-h)Posted on May 24, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Japanese Food Party :D
(via kunitsukami)Posted on May 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Posted on May 17, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Hakama (袴) that usually worn by woman at graduation ceremony
Oh Naruto, is that a blush I see?
WHEN WAS THIS?!?!
(Source: mestillnutz)Posted on May 11, 2013 at 8:51 PM
- An Integrated Approach to Intermediate Japanese
- A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar
- A Dictionary of Intermediate Japanese Grammar
- Read Real Japanese Fiction
- ALC (I use this everyday)
- Goo dictionary
- WWWJDIC (with audio clips)
- JWPce (downloadable dictionary for Windows)
- JEDict (downloadable for Mac users)
- Idiomatic Expressions
- Idioms dictionary [Japanese only]
- Counters dictionary
- Hovering dictionaries:
→Rikaikun for Chrome
→Rikaichan for Firefox
→Floating Dictionary for Mac
- Current Affairs dictionary
- Jisho (I use this for spelling kanji for if I can’t read it)
- Yamasa (I use this for learning to write)
- A Guide to Remembering Japanese Characters
- Associative Kanji Learning (stroke orders)
- Hukumusume Fairytales
- 竹取（Bamboo-Cutting） (vertical writing)
- 吉田秀幸の日記（Hideyuki Yoshida’s Diary） (recipes)
- Chokochoko’s reading texts to help with JLPT
- TED Talks (with Japanese subtitles and transcripts)
- Learning through Films [Japanese subtitles/scripts]
- 原稿用紙の使い方 (How to write an essay with Japanese writing paper)
- Shiritori (Japanese word-chain game)
Japanese sign language.
- Holy crap Japanese
- Nihongo ga Suki
- Jumpstart Japanese
- Nadine Nihongo
- That Japan Addict
- Japanese through Fandom
- F-Yeah Native Japanese
- J-Vocab of the Day
- ぶらりめし [Japanese only]
- Peaceful Chef [Japanese only]
Those studying in Japan.
I’ve added more to the list since first creating it. As always, if anyone has anything they would like to add, let me know!
(via dakkar-h)Posted on May 7, 2013 at 7:24 PM
I just love him <3 *3*
(Source: , via ssan-deuls-deactivated20130202)Posted on November 20, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Posted on November 19, 2012 at 6:04 PM
sorry not sorry
Ano hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai- "From the First to the Last Episode" -
(via animecaptures)Posted on November 11, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Posted on November 6, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Love the Hamlet Tobi! :D